Styling The Flowers And Stripes Scarf

Fashion blogger modeling scarf

If you like looking at pretty things and live in the Northeastern part of The United States like me, Maine to be exact, you might be feeling a bit underwhelmed. It's so brown and gray around here! I am so ready for spring. As a matter of fact it's not very often that I run into someone who isn't ready for spring these days. Only twenty more days! The countdown has begun.


In the meantime I will keep wearing warm clothes in spring colors. This Flowers And Stripes Scarf from Talbots seemed to do the trick!


Click any of the photos below to SHOP my look! 


Talbots Flowers and Stripes ScarfTalbots straight leg jeans Barge Wash


Talbots white weekend tankTalbots Charming Cardigan in Ultramarine Blue










And of course I accessorized with vintage jewelry from The Canny Canary https://cannycanaryshop.com where you will always find your favorite jewels from the past!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.