LFW DAY 3

With the day already dampened by more queues and over capacity shows, Matt and I spent the morning of LFW day 3 eating pancakes in Soho before religiously heading to Somerset House for street style.... (can't wait to share all of my snaps with you by the way)! We did make the Mimi Fasi show in the afternoon but to be honest it really wasn't my thing and I left feeling very uninspired. 


MIMI FASI AW14

 
I was super excited to wear my new, white leather dress from The Whitepepper for the first time! I'd actually borrowed the sample previously for a submission shoot and fallen completely and utterly in love with it! The fit is amazing, it's so slouchy and oversized but the leather holds shape giving it a lovely structure - it feels great to! I wore it under a navy cardigan, which was tucked snuggly under a jacket for most of the day because it was bloody freezing! I also wore a pair of neon heel shoes, which left me limping by the end of the day - oops - and I finished the look with a pair of my boyfriend's socks!









In the evening I changed into my blissfully comfortable Dr Martens ready for the Dash magazine launch party. I also switched back to my other newly purchased leather dress from Zara, but this time I wore a roll-neck underneath to keep warm! After the launch party Matt and I headed to Shoreditch where he took me to The Book Club for the first time. It had a great vibe, delicious cocktails and we had a few games of ping pong, which was fun!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.