Dressy Jeans






Heels - £15 Boohoo
Clutch bag - Primark
Jeans - H&M
Blazer - Primark old
Necklace - Diamond Petal

Hey guys! I know its been a while again, I'm back for good now :-)  Today's look is all about dressing up jeans for the office.  I wore this to the office yesterday, even though I work for a Private Equity company, we are quite a chilled lot.  I do wear jeans once in a while, normally the days when I have a few minutes to get ready.  My go to items to make jeans look smart our a pair of heels and a blazer.  Add a statement necklace and cute bag and your good to go!

I have other new topics I will be talking about on the blog soon, things that I'm passionate about and hopefully I will write about things that will inspire you guys like they have me.

A very special thank you to the lovely Brenda from canneverbeaskinnybish.com who featured me on her blog.  I love Brenda's blog so of course it was such an honor! check the feature and her blog here
Thank you to any new followers from Brenda's blog too , mwahhh!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.