2016 SO FAR...


What an odd start to the year. After coming back from Norfolk, (where Matt and I ended our Christmas holiday), I've really struggled to get back into the swing of things. It's an odd feeling when normally I'm a bit of a workaholic; this year though... not feeling it. I've felt lazy, uninspired and all I want to do is sit on the sofa watching films and eating crisps. The fact that most of the work I've done so far has been from home doesn't help... I did venture into central London yesterday for the first time in what felt like months! Apart from that I've pretty much been working and chilling at mine. Maybe this is just how January feels.

I've also been thinking a lot about in-house VS. freelance work. I've had a few opportunities to go full-time but nothing has felt quite right yet. I do love the idea of focusing on one brand; I often feel so stretched that I have a complete mind meltdown at least once a month. But I also love the spontaneity of how my life is now and I like meeting new people and working with different brands... lets hope I find something thats a good mix of the two this year! Lets also hope that I just bloody man up, (sorry for using a pretty sexist term there); but seriously I need to just get on with my life and stop overthinking EVERYTHING. It's exhausting. Enough about my fickle thoughts any way, happy belated 2016, I'm really looking forward to another year with you all!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.