NEW TARTAN SHORTS!

Last week after work I went to Brick Lane for a press appointment and whilst in the area I couldn't help but pop into Rokit for a cheeky browse! Matt managed to find these beautiful tartan shorts, (or culottes rather), and I instantly fell in love with them… now don't ever want to take them off!




I wore this outfit on Saturday evening when I went out for my housemates birthday. I don't go out very much anymore; I don't have the money to waste and to be quite frank I HATE hangovers, so when I do decide to get my dancing shoes on I like to make the effort and whack on some lippy to! Dressing up is so much fun! I love the way this yellow tee brings out the yellow stitching in the shorts!


T-SHIRT FROM COS
VINTAGE BELT
VINTAGE CULOTTES FROM ROKIT, £25
SHOES FROM TOPSHOP

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.