CHRISTMAS DAY | 2014



This Christmas has been wonderful. Following our fantastic trip to Copenhagen, (rain and all), Matt and I travelled down to Devon where my family live and we've spent the last few days eating, drinking, relaxing, playing games, watching films, walking the dog and generally having a Christmassy time.

Christmas Eve is always my favourite part of the festive holiday; it's exciting and in our home we always have roast dinner on the evening of the 24th rather than the 25th so that it's more relaxed. This year my friend Ria popped over for a catch up and to exchange presents too... she's nearly 6 months pregnant and is looking so well! After dinner we'll usually play some board games before watching a film and putting my younger sister to bed. This time we all sat down to watch The Snowman.












Christmas day was lovely as always; we spent the morning opening presents then went to my Auntie's for a couple of hours in the afternoon. I wore my new Farhi by Nicole Farhi roll neck, which is so snuggly! You can treat yourself to 10% off on orders over £100 at Repertoire Fashion at the moment by using the discount code FASHIONSEAT10.... the code lasts until 20th January; enjoy!

Matt and I also went for a late afternoon walk as the sun was setting, which was really pretty. Some of my favourite presents received were my Dot by Marc Jacobs perfume and an amazing selection of books; Not that Kind of Girl, Bob Mazzer: Underground and The Wes Anderson Collection. I'll show you these in more detail when I manage to sit down and look through them properly. Matt also bought me a beautiful Cos dress, (though I may have to exchange it for another size, booo), and a film camera. I also went to see my Dad and more family today and he gave me a sparkly new Olympus Camera to use for blogging! Feeling well and truly spoiled!

I hope you're all having a fabulous holiday. Where did you spend you Christmas and what were your favourite presents?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.