CHRISTMAS 2013!


I just wanted to say a quick hello and show you some of the amazing gifts that I received this Christmas… this year was particularly special as I spent it with Matt, and my family to of course, and we spent the day opening presents, eating delicious food, playing games and watching television. Perfect.

Mum and Dad bought me the beautiful shoes pictured above, (I can't wait to wear these once back in the city and away from all the muddy fields), and they also surprised me with lots of retro toys from my childhood which was fun! I will try to get them all photographed to show you. My biggest surprise of all however was the shiny new iPad mini that Matt bought me! I think he secretly bought it for me so that he can use it to, (joking), but wow what a wonderful surprise and so thoughtful! Did you get everything you wanted this Christmas?









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.