Barcelona - Sightseeing




Jumper - £10 Primark
Jeans - £14 H&M
Bag - Primark
Converse - Office

In my last post I was dressed up in heels, only because me and Lewis had our engagement dinner.  But the rest of the days in Barcelona I lived in my converses.  I never wear heels on holiday, especially when its all about sight seeing.  I normally bring heels for dinner.  This outfit is nothing special but I always like to showcase real outfits.

Here are a few more pictures of our trip, we went to the Zoo (I love a good zoo trip :-)), visited the famous church that is always under construction sagrada familia and just did  lots of sight seeing.  A tip for anyone visiting Barcelona, they make the best hot chocolate ever!!!




View from the top of the church, my first time being scared of heights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.