Brighten Up Your Black Friday With Pink!

I needed to get ready in a rush this morning. The turkey made me so tired last night that I just couldn't think! So, I waited until this morning to determine what to wear. No plan in place whatsoever....

To be totally and completely honest with you, I rarely plan my outfit the night before. Occasionally I will have a day that I have the energy to set aside a weeks worth of looks, but I seem to always change up each look when the day comes. Much to everyone's surprise I usually come up with my best looks while picturing my closet in the shower with my eyes shut.


Today my look is simple because I had to think quick. It's Black Friday and I work in retail so I needed to get out the door fast in order to get to work and become one of Santa's elves. 

SHOP my complete look!

Today TALBOTS is taking 50% off any one regular price item until noon and 40% off everything else that you buy! Now don't you think it's a good time to start shopping for the holidays?! Don't forget to pick up a little something for yourself too....








My lovely necklace can be found at my online vintage shop The Canny Canary by clicking HERE.
I love how this one sparkles! And if you hurry, you can get this one at 50% off too by using code GIVEVINTAGE at checkout! The offer ends at noon!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.