LFW | DESIGN BY SHANGHAI

After the Orla Kiely presentation on Saturday I headed to the Design by Shanghai showcase where I was introduced to the brand Awaylee. There's an experimental air about this collection that has the pieces looking sugary sweet, arty and fun with a tomboyish edge. Plastic, pleats, transparency and volume were present, combined with chic, simple silhouettes that keep the clothing wearable and cool. I can't seem to find the latest lookbook online but I'll link you when I find it cos it's fabulous! Right up my street! 

Another of my favourite designers to showcase at the Design by Shanghai presentation was Min Wu, whose name and work you may already recognise from Fashion Scout. I was gutted to have missed her show at Ones to Watch on Friday so it was great to see her pieces up close at DBSH. Again, I love her use of plastic and transparency, there was a real sporty feel about this collection too; I've seen lots of sports luxe about over the last few days so I guess it's looking big for next year!  



DRESS BY ZHANG YUHAO
 
ELLIE FROM ROSE AND VINTAGE AND I HAVING A CHINWAG 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.