LFW | DAY 5 OUTFIT

Woah, sorry for the lateness, I will try to get the rest of my images from LFW organised and up on the blog by this evening! Then I need to catch up with what's been going on in Milan as thus far I've only seen snippets on instagram!

On Tuesday, when London Fashion Week was winding down, I decided to break in my new Dr Martens, which were an early birthday present from the wonderful Matt Lain! They started killing me after about three hours... which I felt was pretty good going! I then spent the rest of the day hobbling around central London, very chic. Regardless of the pain, I love them, they're beautiful, I intend on living in them for at least a year. 

Another key feature of my outfit was my new Beyond Retro backpack*. It's a beautiful plum colour and is nice and roomy so I can fit lots of crap in it! I wore it with my gorgeous new Halston Heritage dress*, (I need to get some snaps of it worn on it's own soon so you can all see how breathtaking it is), and also a cosy Boden cashmere jumper.


DR MARTENS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.