LFW | DAY 3 OUTFIT

Yesterday I popped to Somerset House to see some friends and go to a presentation - sadly I didn't actually make it to the presentation though cos I had to rush off to Kings Cross for the Paul Smith show, one not to be missed! I wore my M Missoni dress, which makes me feel "a million dollars", with a Boden roll neck underneath to keep me toasty! I finished the look with an oversized black bag from Marc B and my new favourite Chelsea boots from Jigsaw! These boots looks fab with a bit of ankle sock visible over the top... I'm going to live in these this winter!

I also wore my hair differently. As I'm trying to grow my fringe out I thought I'd take my new to be CP, (that's center parting), out for a test drive and gripped it back either side in some sort of Seventies inspired style. I'm not sure what I think yet, it's certainly different as I've had a fringe since the age of 14! Thumbs up or thumbs down?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.