LFW | DAY 2 OUTFIT

As I was working on Friday I didn't actually get into the LFW spirit until yesterday, day 2, when I headed central for the Orla Kiely presentation and the Design by Shanghai showcase, (more about these later). Sadly this also meant that I missed the Ones to Watch show, which I'm sure was fabulous, I particularly wanted to catch Keiko Nishiyama and Min Wu.

I actually woke up late on Saturday morning and, not wanting to miss the early Orla presentation, didn't have much time to prepare an outfit and get myself out of the door! For easiness I therefore settled for a cosy Boden roll neck worn under a pair of 1990s dungarees from Beyond Retro*. I finished the look with navy ankle socks and leopard print pumps, also from Boden and still available in their AW14 range; I don't usually like leopard print but I can't get enough of these!


 

Oh yes, my hair! You may have already seen on my instagram last week that I'd had my hair done, it was a birthday present from my Mum:) As I've been growing it for a couple of years now I just felt really bored so wanted to try something new but keep the length.... I decided that ombré would be a nice change and I really like the results! I also had my fringe softened a little so I can try, yet again, to grow it out. The dye was done by a super talented hair stylist called Lauren, who works in a salon called March Hair in Yelverton - I'd highly recommend going there if any of you are fellow South Westerners!   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.