What does the color green mean?


Life
Renewal
Nature
Energy
Growth 
Harmony
Freshness
Safety
Fertility
Environment

After the long winter we had in Maine, it stands to reason why green is my new favorite color. 
It feels so good to look outside and see green grass and green trees for miles and miles.
I consider myself lucky to be able to live in peace and have gratitude for every day that I am alive and  well. I wanted to show you that I scratched out the "and well" part instead of just deleting it. Because that brings me to my next thought.......

If I was not well, if I was sick or going through some tough times (which we all are. For life isn't always as perfect as it appears on the outside), I would still consider myself lucky to be able to live in peace and I would still have gratitude for every day. Somewhere out there, there is someone who is suffering and yet somehow they find the strength inside themselves to keep living, because they have gratitude and they have an appreciation for life and the gift that it truly is. It might be the person that you are sitting next to on the bus, or the person working at the drive through that you snapped at this morning. 

Think green every day and I guarantee everything will be okay. 


Today my outfit is from Talbots and my accessories are from 
The Canny Canary online Vintage Boutique. 

Click HERE to shop my more of my favorite green vintage accessories from The Canny Canary.

Click HERE to shop more of my favorite green items from TALBOTS. 








{Find these pieces and more at The Canny Canary online vintage store!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.