To The MAX!

So...........
this is the second maxi dress that I have purchased this summer. I will explain why........


1.) Maxi dresses are cool and comfy especially ones that are in a jersey fabric like the one I am wearing in this post from TALBOTS.

2.) I don't feel like I need to have tan legs in order to wear a maxi dress therefore saving me time, money and effort in applying a self tanning lotion to my legs.

3.) If I don't feel like it, I don't have to shave my legs.......although I do anyway. But in a pinch, I wouldn't have to.

4.) My husband likes me in these soft flow-y dresses. And that means a lot to me.

Click on the photo below to get this exact maxi dress from TALBOTS. It comes in a navy blue and white stripe too, which is gorgeous.


http://cannycanaryshop.com
{Vintage necklace from The Canny Canary}









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.