SUMMER SPIRIT

You'll have to bare with me whilst I catch up with the blogosphere… since moving house a couple of weeks ago I haven't had wifi! I have so much to tell you and promise to make time tomorrow evening to catch you up on everything!

I was recently sent this cute little outfit by Desire Clothing; I know such a bold statement isn't my usual cup of tea but as I'm feeling rather summery I thought I'd try something a little more colourful. Also I loved the last two-piece set I got so thought I'd try another - this time with a skort! Here I rolled up the sleeves of the top to make it a little "cooler" and I also added ankle socks to the equation cos, well, why not?















Admittedly I still don't feel 100% confident in this outfit… it's very loud and I'm not used to wearing so much pattern, let alone acid green! I love the idea of a skort though, it's so practical, and I also really like the t-shirt as although it's super bright I can dress it down with a pair of high waisted denim shorts in the day or a skirt for a night out…. the shoes are fab too, very comfortable!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.