SUMMER DRESSING WITH MONSOON







Hello from my new home! Two weekends ago I moved to a beautiful warehouse conversion in East London; I'm now blessed with more light, space and happiness than I ever thought possible. I was actually contemplating quitting blogging altogether as since moving I've been focussing on other things, this new online project being one of them, but hey, let's give this another shot!

Here I am hanging out in my beautiful new Monsoon dress with one of my new neighbours! Isn't it great being able to leave the house bare leg now? Warm weather makes dressing so much simpler as there are less layers and it's easy to just throw on a dress or t-shirt and shorts. I also bought these sandals from H&M a couple of weeks ago for just £19.99 and I've been living in them ever since - they're super comfy and they go with just about everything!



DRESS FROM MONSOON
H&M SANDALS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.