Laura's Lovely Look ~ East Coast Style

Today I wore a rather nautical look and mixed in some vintage jewelry. Can you tell which jewels are vintage and which ones are not?


Gingham plaid is a classic pattern that is typically worn in spring and summer. It reminds me a little bit of my mothers old table cloth and curtain set. Except hers were red and white.
Very French country.
I loved it.


I love that gingham plaid so much that I decided to wear it. You can find your own gingham plaid blouse very similar to mine, as well as other chic gingham items at TALBOTS. Just click HERE or on my blouse in the photo below and I will take you right to it. 


SHOP more of my favorite gingham plaid blouses:



SHOP nautical bracelets:



All of my vintage jewelry can be found at The Canny Canary.
Click HERE to SHOP VINTAGE




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.