I've been sprinkled with pixie dust!



Contrary to popular belief, the length of our hair does not define how feminine we are. And to prove this, I am on a long hair strike! 

I am tired of seeing women struggle to get their hair long to please a man or someone else besides themselves. Don't get me wrong, I always want to please my man, but if the only way of doing that would be to get my hair to look like a Victoria's Secret model every day then I would know that he isn't the man for me. On the other hand, if I wanted to wear my hair long like a Victoria's Secret model, as I have in the past, then I would, and I will again, when I feel like it. But right now I feel like sporting the pixie. My bangs are a little longer than a typical pixie, but maybe next time I will get them trimmed up a little shorter. Change is not only good, it's fun!

And for all you ladies growing your hair out and struggling every day to please someone else, stop doing that. Trust me, they will love you no matter what you do to your hair. You must please yourself before you can even begin of thinking about pleasing someone else. And you're smart enough to know that doesn't only pertain to your hair style........

And this is not a long hair bashing post. I love long hair and I have had it for quite some time. This post is strictly meant for pure inspiration for all you ladies out there who have ever thought about chopping it all off but didn't know if you quite dared to do so...

xoxo
Laura

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.