Brand Love: Demeskits New York







Hey guys, sorry for being Awol on the blog, life is just crazy busy right now.  I have so many big 'adult' things going on in my life right now, one being planning a wedding and quite a few other things, I find myself exhausted way to often.

Anyhoo, I love finding new brands that haven't really blown yet.  I remember last year when I bought my Virgos Lounge dress and wore it on my birthday, everyone was like hhmmm interesting dress, now they all wear VL.  Its been great to see them grow since a year ago.

I think the same will happen with Demestiks.  I love their unique designs.  I find a lot of African brands are too expensive, but Demeskits prices are reasonable.  These are my fave pieces from the brand, I'm eyeing up one of those peplum skirts as my first purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.