Birthday Outfit: Zara and Missguided








Dress - £30 Missguided
Heels - £70 Zara
Clutch - £3 H&M sale
Earrings - Primark old

Hey Everyone, Hope your all enjoying your extended weekend! Like I said before I have so much planned this Birthday weekend.  I wore this outfit to part 1 of my celebrations (yes we do parts, and I have 3 parts in total ahahaa)  I went to a club called Revolution in Central London.

This wasn't my planned dress, but the dress I had planned to wear a month ago turned up a day before going out after ordering it 3 weeks ago, it was too small and they sent black instead of white, I had a major panic!
Luckily Missguided have next day delivery if you order before 9 pm, at this point I had 30 minutes to find something  lol  But I found this beauty of a dress and now I'm glad I wore this one instead.  What do you guys think? 

These heels have got to be the most perfect ever! The design is amazing and they are so comfortable, after a night of dancing my feet were fine.  Their definitely the best heels in my collection.

I'm off to pick up my cake for my Dinner tonight.  My Birthday is actually tomorrow though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.