THREE WAYS TO WEAR | WHITE DUNGAREES





Since starting my new job back in January I've been terrible, I repeat, TERRIBLE with money. Excited by the regularity of "that time of the month", (payday that is), I've been eating out, enjoying mid-week wine and the most bank breaking of all, shopping. For once I am completely on board with summer trends and am finding it hard to resist retail therapy; either I'm having an early mid-life crisis or I've turned into a summer person!?

Back to the point - there are so many amazing styles on the high street at the moment! I popped into the Oxford Circus New Look the other day and found lots of great 70s bits as well as cute dresses and basic tops, they're a great go-to place when shopping on a budget. These adorable white dungarees for example are just £24.99! I was asked to style them in three different ways ready for summer... here's what I did!


I thought this vintage floral shirt looked super girly and cute - perfect for summer! As the dungarees are white it was actually harder than I thought to style them, just cos most of my wardrobe is quite dark and I don't like too much contrast in my outfits. Of course I still couldn't resist throwing my new black DMs into the mix though! (I had to throw my old ones away cos they were so trashed!)  

For my next two looks I chose to utilise the only two striped garments I own! This long sleeve funnel neck top is great because it's not really warm enough for bare arms yet, and I added t-bar shoes for a cute little twist. The last look is also very summery, I'll definitely be waiting till June to wear this one, brr! Again, I wore black Dr Martens and also my black leather backpack for an overall monochrome look.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.