Stripped Shirt







Skirt - Primark old
Heels - £12 Primark
Shirt -  £25 c/o Oasap
Jewellery - Diamond Petal

Happy Saturday everyone!  Today I'm staying indoors and getting on with some work.  Once in a while I always have the urge to spend the entire weekend inside, just to recoup and have a break from the outside world.  Do any of you guys get that? Also my birthday weekend is next week and I have so much planned!  We have always made it a tradition for the birthday person to have the whole weekend dedicated to them, so cool.

How amazing is this shirt guys! I saw this shirt in Zara a few months back and kept it on my invisible wishlist in my head ( I know we all have one haha).  When Oasap allowed me to pick an item this shirt was a clear winner.  I love the contrast of the main stripes and stripes on the pockets.  I decided to pair it with this old skirt from Primark which still had the tag on tut tut! to be fair it was too tight before, meaning I have lost weight since then, which makes me a really happy lady :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.