Ripped Jeans




Jeans - Topshop
Bag - H&M
Heels - Gift
Top - Primark

Hey Guys, I'm back!! I'm so excited to get back to blogging.  I have already been married a little over a month.  The wedding was everything I hoped for and more, it was truly the happiest day of my life.  After the wedding we left for our three week honeymoon in Thailand, it was amazing! I will be sharing more about Thailand  in another post.

It was 34 degrees everyday in Thailand, but it was a nice surprise to come back to sunny weather in the UK.  This is what I wore on the weekend, these Topshop jeans are amazing, they fit around your curves and the rips are perfectly placed.  I need the black version now!

Thanks for passing by and also for sticking by the blog even during my lack of blogging xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.