Oxblood



Leather pants - £12 Primark
Peplum top - £14 Newlook
Heels-  £25 Boohoo (sold out)
Bag - Gift
Necklace - £9 Diamond Petal

It's a week since I last blogged! Time sure does fly when your busy.  I have received the most amazing news and I cant wait to share it with you guys soon.

I wore this outfit yesterday to the cinema with my boyfriend. I really love the contrast of the oxblood top and pants.  I paired this outfit with nude shoes to break up the oxblood tones. On to the shoes, when Valentino came out with these ( see here) I feel in love.  I'm not really into designers but I love unique designs, but as you can see the price tag is crazy.  When I saw these great copies at Boohoo I didn't hesitate at all.  I only bought them a few weeks back and not surprising they are sold out.  But I'm sure there's a lot of copies around the net right now.

By the way I watched Oblivion with Tom Cruises, I really recommend it if you like action films mixed with scfi-fi.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.