SHOPPING FOR BASICS


























Yesterday I spent the morning recovering from Friday night's fun before heading into Central London late afternoon for a spot of shopping. I also took back a pair of Zara trousers, which were lovely but I still hadn't worn them after two weeks so they clearly weren't right for me... I often find myself buying things I'd like to style with as opposed to actually wear; it's very annoying!

Anyway,  because I then felt like I should spend that £40 elsewhere, (it would've been rude not to), I decided to hunt around for some "basics" ready for the Spring months. You may have already seen on instagram that I bought a couple of tops and some new socks, but my favourite purchase of the day has to be this cute striped top - why am I so into stripes all of a sudden!? It was literally £12 or something, which is such a bargain and I can see myself wearing it loads with skinny jeans or culottes! You could also wear it with a necklace, skirt and heels for an evening look!

What's your most recent bargain buy and where do you shop for basics?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.