floral shirt with neon hints


Heels - Urbanog - Skirt - Ebay - Necklace - H&M - Shirt - old

I'm so happy to have 4 days off from work! I have so much planned.  Today I'm going to westfields to watch a film with my bf, tomorrow I have a long drive to Lincolnshire and Sunday I'm going clubbing.  

What I'm also happy about is that the time is changing on Sunday which means I can take more pictures outside, right now when I get home from work it's always dark.

I wore this outfit yesterday to work, these shoes are super comfortable because of the low heel and the strap makes them secure, but because there so bright they seem to brighten up every outfit.  This shirt is a couple years old, its so old I have even forgotten were I bought it from, so I call it vintage hahha

I also dyed my hair the other day, I have gone dark, as much as I liked the lighter hair colour I wanted something different, I love the new colour, it's chocolate brown.

I hope you guys are having a happy good Friday :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.