Closet Cleaning Made Easy

CLOSET CLEAN UP

Cleaning out your closet is a necessary task and I believe that you should edit your wardrobe monthly. It doesn't have to be difficult. In fact, it actually should be one of the easiest things you do, that is, if you keep up with it, which is why I say you should do it monthly. If you wait too long it can become a whole day project or worse a whole week project! If you edit your wardrobe monthly, you will feel like you have something to wear all the time and you won't feel that your closet is swallowing you. You will also feel better when you purchase something new. I say, put something new in your closet once a week as you take something out. Donate it, or sell it online.

Here are three of my favorite sites to sell my clothing on:

Tradesy

THREADFLIP

ebay

Some women have smaller closets than others and might prefer to store their winter clothes away in the summer and vise versa. And as we are moving into spring, you might be asking yourself, how long can I wear wool? Well, don't put away your wool coats just yet. Continue to wear your wool outerwear until the temperature moves into the 40's, however I say put away your heavy wool trousers and skirts around the third week of March no matter what the temp. Seasonless wools are okay to keep in the closet and wear year round hence the name seasonless. Truly there are no actual "rules." Believe it or not, the Fashion Police do not exist. These are my personal rules and you just might want to use them as guidelines to assist you in your quest for a cleaner closet and a more fashionable life! Let me know how you make out...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.