"What will you buy?" FRIDAY

Time to treat yourself ladies!
 Below you will find my treat to myself on this lovely Friday.

 What will you buy?


I have a few denim shirts in my wardrobe now, but when I spotted this one from Ann Taylor
I knew I had to have it. I love the no pocket front, the fact that it doesn't button all the way up to the neck, the light lavender blue color, and the ultra feminine stripes of lace going down the arms. 

The black pleated crepe pants will be a replacement to the cotton pleated cropped pants that I already have in my wardrobe. I'm sorry to say, but they are now too small. But I am happy to say that I am okay with that. I'm over being a size 2. I think......

 As long as I am healthy and physically fit, I am not going to lose sleep or go crazy trying to chase my youth at the gym. Staying active with a daily yoga practice, walking or biking when I can, and a little strength training here and there with my three pound weights is all I need. I actually like getting older. It's making me more patient and sensible as well as more careful with my purchases:)

Check out more of my favorite items now sale at Ann Taylor for an extra 50% off already reduced prices!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.