Stripes, pearls, ribbon and lace. Oh my....

To some, these textures and designs may seem like too much or too many to wear all at once. 
But I happen to love mixing patterns and textures. 

However, I can see how someone might be afraid to mix it up. You don't want to appear to be a crazy person or anything. That is why when I mix it up, I tend to stay with the same color scheme. I have been known to wear flowers with stripes or big flowers and little flowers together, but I always make sure the colors work together. This might take some experimenting. There is nothing wrong with that! It seems like that's all I ever do........experiment. 


I know it's hard to tell in the photos, but I am also wearing shimmery black tights. 
Yet another medium to add to the mix.



SHOP similar items:



Get the EXACT necklace I am wearing at my online thrift shop by clicking HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.