Ladylike Oxfords


Who says that men get to have comfortable feet and not women? Why don't men wear heels? 
These are some of the questions that go around in my head when trying to find a pair of chic yet comfortable shoes.

The answer to those two questions are, no one actually says that only men get to have comfortable feet and some men actually do wear heels. Ewww.

So anyway, oxfords are very chic and so comfortable and not just for the boys. And on a lady, they can look very ladylike. Women are so lucky that we can wear just about anything and make it look fantastic!

I will even wear these oxfords with a skirt in the future. I'll be sure to post my look when I do.

Shop some of my favorite ladylike oxfords!




Shop my similar look!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.