If I were at fashion week this is what I would have packed....


As I write this, Fall 2015 Fashion Week is taking place in NYC. I think it would be super exciting to be around that crowd and I would love to join in the fun one of these years!
It's actually a dream of mine.

http://rstyle.me/n/qrdp8se
{Tory Burch Pre-Fall 2015}

As you know, it is FREEZING here in the Northeast and sometimes it is a bit challenging to be fashionable during the cold winter months. So packing for fashion week could tend to be a little difficult. Of course you want to look amazing, but you also want to be warm. It is 20 degrees in the city right now. Kind of a heat wave compared to the temperatures we have been having. But still, brr.

Here are some of my necessities that I would pack for fashion week if I were lucky enough to be attending. I don't think anyone would even recognize that I was from Maine.
Well, maybe the Sorel boots would give it away...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.