How my houndstooth nail art inspired my look......


Some people will tell you that nail art is out. Some people will tell you that nail art is in. I will tell you to do what you feel like doing. That's what I do. But I haven't always been that way.....


I have always danced to the beat of my own drum to a certain extent. That doesn't mean I haven't gone through many stages of trying to be like everyone else though. In school I would always observe everyones style and if I found someone who I thought had fabulous style, I would try to copy them, but in my own subtle way so that no one would necessarily know I was copying them. My family thought it was a bit weird though. They saw me change my style overnight and I know they sometimes thought I was a little crazy. There was also a time that I said I was going to only read Vogue and that was going to be my fashion bible. Then I decided that Harpers Bazaar was going to be my fashion bible. But way before those it was Seventeen, Sassy, Jane, Lucky, Glamour, Cosmo and In Style. And even way before that, I was gazing into my Barbie magazine. We are influenced by so many more medias nowadays, I don't even know where to start! Now, I love looking at my fellow fashion bloggers to see how they style themselves. I am thankful to be alive during this time where really anything goes in fashion. There are literally no rules. Although there will always be trends that the fashion industry thinks up, now I just use everything as inspiration and I continue to dance to the beat of my own drum when it comes to fashion.
You?









Shop my similar look. Tell me how YOU styled it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.