What I Wore On The Day After JUNO

It was the day after the blizzard Juno and all was calm......but still COLD! I just woke up here in Maine and it is -1 degree outside! The first thing I do in the morning is check my weather phone app.  We all know, the weather totally affects what we will be wearing on any particular day. At first when I saw that negative temp on my app I pulled the blankets up over my head. I just wanted to stay in bed! But, getting out of bed and being grateful for the day is what I must do in order to press on. So that's exactly what I did. I managed to pull this semi spring look out of my wardrobe this morning and I felt so good after I put it on. The bright apricot color is just what I needed to put some life back into me after my day long hibernation from winter storm Juno.

SHOP MY LOOK!










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.