Yellow Midi Dress






Dress - £28 Asos (sold out)
Heels - Peacocks (old)
Earrings - £3 Primark
Clutch bag - £6 Primark

I can't believe I haven't blogged for a week, were the heck did time go seriously!  I did however go to the gym more than usual last week (pat on the back) which kind of took over.

I wore this outfit to yet another surprise party I threw, I now think of myself as the surprise party guru, future career maybe??!  This time it was for my little brothers 23rd birthday in a Ugandan restaurant.  

I having been itching to wear this dress since I bought it back in January, its definitely a statement dress with the bright yellow colour and bold black slashes.  It fits like a treat, the only thing I probably will do is make it slightly shorter, maybe knee length before I wear it again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.