Vintage Dress






Dress - Boohoo (old)
Hat - £9 H&M
Bag - £12 Select

Hey guys, I have been a bit awol lately, I totally forget to mention I was spending the weekend in Germany, weird thing to forget! works been so busy it kinda just sprung up on me.  My aunt lives in Germany, to be exact Stuttgart so I normally go every year for about 3 days.  This trip has been my best yet, I went to the crazy Octoberfest, what a amazing and crazy experience.  Everyone drinking massive sized beers, jumping on tables and this was only at 11 am, imagine how crazy it was at night!  I also went to watch a ballet, a first for me, these people have mad skills, I take my hat off to them.

Back to the outfit I wore this to the cinema to watch The Looper yesterday, the film is ok, nothing amazing.  I love this dress it has a vintage vibe, but I Feel like its gone shorter since I bought it, have I gone taller in the past 3 years.... I wish!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.