Denim & Blings

IMG_7694 IMG_7715 IMG_7713 IMG_7710 IMG_7703
Feist Heist top, Zara shorts, Topshop denim jacket, Converse shoes, Epicurations bag, Epicurations necklace


My Sunday decked in yummy treats from Epicurations!

When the kind owner behind Epicurations emailed me to work together, i was more than just thrilled. I'm so thankful and happy that they wanna be my new long-term sponsor because damn, if you have seen their website you would know that it's not easy just carting out one item. Really. It's impossible. I want everything!!!!

But of course i shan't be greedy so i picked out this denim bag which to my surprise, is really sturdy, the material is awesome and it has a red interior pleather. Not some ugly cheapo interior so. Score!

Another thing i got from them is the necklace. Can you spot it? I love how luxe and expensive it looks. I'm sure you guys are gonna see more pictures of it here. My new favourite definitely!

I can't wait for my next post on Epicurations because i want to show and share with all of you how i wear 'em accessories so you guys can fall in love with Epicurations like i did :)



Till then, xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.