Ramblings

Just a random post with a surprise below (!!!) and also i'm urgently looking for a pair of heels....

image[3] (3) image[1] (3)

Last week when i was stranded at Ubi before shoot... Finally seeing the sun after daysssssss of non-stop rain so i was feeling quite happy and decided to camwhore hee

image[8]

Super chio and loud sequins top coming to you on We are Rubbish soon!!
Should i get it too???

photo

Busy taking photos of...........

image[6] (2)

2 or 3 months old (?) chubbycheeks!!!

photo (3)
image[4]

Ok if you are on my instagram (@itsfranxcesca), you would have seen my pic that i posted today with slight purplish hair with curls. I know some of you approved of it (yay) but sorry to say......................... It was just a colour filter and temporary curls hahahahaha. But i'm so happy people are liking it!!!! I personally loved it too but i am scared.... Should i get my hair permed for real??! And get rid of my black hair??

image[5] image[7]

A saturday humble brunch i made for J and myself! I really enjoy cooking but i'm a terrible cook and this is probably the best i can manage hahaha. I shall attempt something else the next time! Gimme some brunch suggestions!!

photo (4)

And this was from today's shoot. My temp curls are loosening out by the end of the shoot
-__-

image[1] (4)

Hello from the We are Rubbish team!!!!

Anyway we were shooting for the last CNY collection for W.A.R! Coming you way soon! Last collection already before the owner takes a 1 month break so y'all better buy!!!

image (4)

Iphone cover from TheClosetLover! Super love!!!
Anyway if any one of you still remember this ig post....

photo (1)

I'm gonna give this 2 BRAND NEW iphone casing (4S) away! As you all know, or dont know, i lost my 4S last November, just when these customized casings from IndieSin came in mail! Super duper sad because i actually went to find the prints on the casings myself and got the owner to print it for me but now i can't use it anymore.... :(

So now i've decided to give it to 2 of you reading this as a CNY/ VDAY gift!!!

Just leave me a comment below this post, sharing with me what you look forward to this CNY/ VALENTINES DAY and your email address.

E.g. "I can't wait to feast on bak kwa and pineapple tarts and get fat!!! And my bf is bringing me to the zoo to see the monkeys on vday yay hooray!!!"

The casing will be mailed out in random, no choosing allowed ok? Both very chio la trust me i choose one leh hehehhe. Giveaway will end on 8th Feb 2013.

image[2] (4)

And also, last thing! I'm looking for this pair in size 38/39 URGENTLY!! I know a few sites out there are selling these but they are all either sprees or on backorder and i don't think they will reach me by CNY so please please any one of you who knows where to get these asap please formspring me, tweet me, leave a comment below or whatever, ok?


Thankiesssss XOXO have a good midweek!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.