HK sneak peek!


IMG_5981 IMG_5982 IMG_5987 IMG_5990 IMG_5996 IMG_5992


Was editing my photos from my HK trip in May (ok i'm super guilty for taking f o r e v e r) and i felt a sudden sadness in me.....

I FREAKING MISS HONG KONG!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GO BACK PLSPLSPLSPSLPSLSPLS :(

I'll be posting them over the next couple of days hopefully but these are just some sneaks for y'all! We wasted quite a bit of films because me and jens damn gey kiang we went to take photos of sceneries.... AT NIGHT with a polaroid. Hahahhaha sorry we're n00bi3s. And sad to say, we didn't take much photos at all. Quite a bummer but oh well there's always a next time and i'm looking forward to that already hehe :-)

Be right back soon i promise x
Happy midweek guys hang in there i can smell the weekends already!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.